Bishop Mark D. Manning, D.D. is the founder, Pastor and current board President of our community. He leads our congre-gation in faithful living and community service. You can learn more about,
Bishop Manning here.
At Dallas Universal Life Church, Inc, it's our mission to help you explore your relationship with God and the path he has designed just for you. We are here to help each other remain on their path through teaching and learning the Bible, Celebrating communion together, community service, friendship and love and so much more. Come join us!
Everyone has been given their own path to follow, created for each of us, by God. That path is yours and it is not the church's place to tell you what your path is. Rather, the church's responsibility is to guide you to your given path and help you to remain on it throughout this leg of your journey.We use both the Old Testament and the Gospels in our teachings. We put those teachings into practice at home and at work.
WHO IS OUR PASTOR?
WHAT ARE OUR CORE VALUES?
We consider our church to be an all inclusive, Non- Denominational, Christian church. Just as Jesus said in the Beatitudes, blessed are the poor and the hungry. Our mission is not just to love one another, but to make sure we spread His love everywhere.
The 8 Points of Progressive Christianity
Dallas Universal Life Church is a member of the Center for Progressive Christianity. By calling ourselves progressive, we mean that we are Christians who:
1. Believe that following the path and teachings of Jesus can lead to an awareness and experience of the Sacred and the Oneness and Unity of all life;
2. Affirm that the teachings of Jesus provide but one of many ways to experience the Sacredness and Oneness of life, and that we can draw from diverse sources of wisdom in our spiritual journey;
3. Seek community that is inclusive of ALL people, including but not limited to:
• Conventional Christians and questioning skeptics,
• Believers and agnostics,
• Women and men,
• Those of all sexual orientations and gender identities,
• Those of all classes and abilities;
4. Know that the way we behave towards one another is the fullest expression of what we believe;
5. Find grace in the search for understanding and believe there is more value in questioning than in absolutes;
6. Strive for peace and justice among all people;
7. Strive to protect and restore the integrity of our Earth; and
8. Commit to a path of life-long learning, compassion, and selfless love.